Entering the show site during opening hours constitutes agreeing to the terms & conditions, as follows:
- The Organiser is Sbarc Ltd, company number 04126119, registered address: 9 Chestnut Court, Parc Menai, LL57 4FH
- Visitors will not be allowed admission to the site without a valid ticket. When tickets are purchased in advance please check them on receipt as mistakes cannot be rectified on presentation of the tickets at the Show.
- Promotional or discounted tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Presentation of the tickets for admission constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions upon which the Organiser, is prepared to grant entry.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, or transferred, nor may they be resold for commercial gain.
- No refunds are available for tickets
- For public safety the Organiser reserves the right and ultimate discretion to refuse admission to or to eject visitors to Show or with respect to Show Features in reasonable circumstances (for example taking health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account), and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of customers. Customers should note that they may be refused entry or ejected from the venue on account of being (or appearing to be) abusive, threatening, or drunken, declining to be searched, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances or for any other anti-social behaviour.
- The Organiser reserves the right to defer, rearrange, amend or cancel Show Features at any time. If for any reason beyond our reasonable control we cannot offer you the Feature at the time or date specified, we will endeavour to offer you a suitable alternative time within the duration of the Show; no refunds are available.
- Except for any liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law; we the Organiser, our Members, staff, agents or representatives will not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence or breach of statutory duty) for any damage to property, accidents or injuries incurred.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the Show without obligation to refund or exchange tickets.
- The Organiser cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by the public at the Show, which arises or may arise as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or for any advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor
- The Organiser cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by the public at the Show for any loss or damage to personal property brought into the Show.
- Visitors may be filmed or recorded for broadcast, marketing or security purposes during the Show.
- The distribution of leaflets or any other advertising material or the sale of articles anywhere within the Exhibition premises is strictly forbidden without prior written permission from the Organiser; who reserves the right at its absolute discretion to confiscate such articles for infringement of this condition.
- A transaction fee will apply to each individual online booking transaction.
Up to two children and under can gain access with an adult, no unaccompanied children will be allowed access to the Show site.
- The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this web site or any information contained in it.