All Wales Boat & Leisure Show is held at Venue Cymru, hard standing parking, one building over two floors with level floors and lifts.
This event is very much focused on being inclusive, accessible to all, specifically focusing on the hidden disabilities and conditions, we do not have electric scooters or wheelchairs for hire. Assistance dogs are welcomed.
** Disabled – A discounted rate is available for the registered disabled, please note that verification of disability status could be required e.g. DLA/PIP Letter, DWP Book, Blue/Orange badge or letter from GP.
*** Carers – If a visitor requests the need for a carer, as long as the above criteria has been met, a discounted carer ticket can be purchased alongside a disabled persons/wheelchair users ticket. Only 1 carer ticket may be purchased per disabled persons/wheelchair users ticket.
Main Entrance Facilities
• To ensure that this event is enjoyed by all, we ask that those with a hidden disability who require understanding, request a purple pass. This purple pass allows the organisers, the Stewards, the exhibitors to know that there is a hidden disability and that understanding may be required.
• During busy periods if a purple pass holder needs to leave without going to the main entrance a Steward will be able to arrange a quieter exit.
• There is seating and a quiet space available at the entrance.
Public Areas – General
• There are no inaccessible areas to visitors with mobility constraints due to steps, sloped pathways and gravel surfaces.
• We make no charge for wheelchair users and blind visitors.
Public Areas – WC
• There is a disabled toilet plus ladies and gents’ toilets
• Access to all WCs is with step-free access routes
• Staff wearing high visibility jackets are available to assist where required.
• Vegetarians, vegans, gluten free, dairy free, nut free and sugar free diets have been catered for at this event.
• You are not permitted to eat your own food and drink at the event without special permission.
• There are rest points available at regular intervals around the event site.
• There is no onsite transport across the site.
• All front of house staff will have been trained in disability awareness and the sites’ features.
• Assistance dogs are welcome and can access all public areas.