Associates are Governing Bodies for Watersport.
- An opportunity to work with other Watersport Governing Bodies as part of a Steering Committee to direct development of the event and Wales Watersport.
- Ensure that the event is representing your sport fairly and accurately.
- Be part of the Marketing campaign to raise Watersport Activities in Wales, supply promotional material as part of the marketing campaign.
- Logo added onto virtual marketing collateral with a direct link to Associate website.
- Access to discounted spaces at the venue for conferences, meetings, training sessions or any other networking opportunity
Partners are not for profit organisations able to participate as a commercial entity with the aim of achieving a mutually beneficial alliance.
- Supplying ‘have a go’ and ‘taster sessions’ to raise the profile of the sport.
- Add value to the event.
- Be part of the Marketing campaign.
- Access to discounted spaces at the venue for conferences, meetings, training sessions or any other networking opportunity.
Sponsors make a financial contribution to support the event with the following available benefits:
- Have a positive image association with the watersport fraternity of Wales and the UK.
- Forge a partnership with your company and the economic development of the Wales Watersport and Leisure Industry
- PR and marketing campaign to exploit the association.
- Experienced personnel in sponsorship management, event management, public relations, marketing, and press management to ensure your sponsorship objectives are met.
- The opportunity to exhibit at the event.
- An opportunity to brand the event.
- Distribute literature before, during and after the event which is designed to heighten awareness of the sponsor’s name and brand image.
- An opportunity to host customers, potential clients, and business associates.
For full details email: email@example.com
Why be involved in the All Wales Boat & Leisure Show